Monday 21 February 2011

Sneaky!

Have you ever lost a phone charger? Next time you do, don't buy a new one. Phone chargers are the number one left behind item at Hotels. They usually have a big bin filled with every phone charger imaginable! Go to your nearest Hotel and say you lost one. Chances are you have, just at a different hotel!

Most stores stack their products from the back as they want to get rid of items that will expire first. Therefore always take from the back to ensure the freshest product. Works with basically everything, drinks and ice cream/yogurt are the ones you should look out for.  



8 comments:

  1. Love it, I've gone into library's and asked them if they had found any thumb drives...I've gotten a 32, 8 and a 4.....They don't check the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had few thumb drives at school. Yeah I know i'm a bad person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they will start using all the companies the same charger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i would be too scared to do something like this :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always liked anything to do with life hacks. Everyone seems to have one little tip that makes things better. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get my products from the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tip, if I ever lose one I'm for sure doing that haha

    ReplyDelete